Arcutis believes that an essential part of developing new dermatological treatments is to establish the efficacy, safety and tolerability of those treatments in the populations that will receive them.
As part of this, Arcutis is committed to taking measures to ensure adequate diversity in our clinical trials populations, as well as addressing diversity in all of our medical activities.
Diversity in clinical trial population.
- Arcutis strives to enroll a diverse population in our clinical trials in order to more accurately characterize how new treatments perform in different groups.
- We are working to reduce barriers, improve access, and raise visibility of the clinical trial process among historically under-represented populations.
- We are actively adopting measures to improve diversity across all clinical trials.
- We are continuously learning in order to improve future outcomes through clinical trial design and execution.
- Our medical team is working to educate about dermatologic diseases and their impact on life quality across different demographic groups.
- Our efforts are guided toward disease state education and health equity, ensuring under-represented groups are thoughtfully considered in all aspects of treatment and care.
- Our patients come from all walks of life and so do we—this diversity not only supports our ability to develop innovative medicines, but also makes our company stronger.
- We value our staff by fostering authenticity and employee well-being with policies that support human connectivity and purpose in our community.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion spans all levels of our organization including our board of directors.